Is fanart for music artists working?
I am using the babylon build of xbmc and aeon stark 0.91.

I have no problems getting fanart to work for movies, tv shows and home menu pages but don't have a clue to how to get fanart to work for music.

I am not talking about music artist thumbnails but rather big 1280x720 fanart that will display in the background in showcase mode when i am browsing my music artists.

For Example I make a root folder called Al Stewart and inside of that folder I place my 12 individual Al Stewart album folders and fanart.jpg, I have XBMC set to update library on each restart.

When i go into music and browse artists the only background that is displayed is the one i set for the music home menu. If I go out of library mode then I see my fanart.jpg when I choose Al Stewart from the artist list but like I said before it's not appearing in showcase library mode.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TC
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
Try to add it manualy. That is, open the info screen for the artist and select fanart. Thats the only way I have managed to get it work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is fanart for music artists working?0