Smart Playlists
Does anybody else have an issue with creating (or actually being unable to) smart playlists?

Im using the default skin and have been running recent builds (currently on 9.04-alpha1 r19532). I have this issue on two different machines so believe it is not hardware specific.
how exactly do you create it?
(plus we probably need a debug log)

JM made some changes recently, but they should not affect this (or your revisions)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
If you go into playlists there is an option to create a new smart playlist. This opens a form where you type in the criteria and when finished you are prompted for a save name.

The problem is, after you type in the save name ait goes back to the first screen without saving the new playlist you've just tried to create.
pbu50w Wrote:The problem is, after you type in the save name ait goes back to the first screen without saving the new playlist you've just tried to create.

Same here, with any skin I try. Running 19532.
Ah well, misery loves company
Thanks for the heads up. Fixed in r19565.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Excellent work. You guys are unbelievable.
Me Too Thank!!!!! Huh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlists0