9.04 Inoperable
I just downloaded the update for XBMC - after the install finishes it boots me back to the ATV menu as I believe it should. However, when I select XBMC, i get a bright flash then no video. I can see the green light blink and hear the clicks of the menu cycling when I use the remote, but there is NOTHING on the screen. I can unplug the ATV, replug it, and it boots nicely into the ATV main menu. However, same problem with XBMC. Also Boxee. I also tried to downgrade the software by going back into updates, choosing the older the version. Same problem.

Any advice?
timboah Wrote:I just downloaded the update for XBMC - after the install finishes it boots me back to the ATV menu as I believe it should. However, when I select XBMC, i get a bright flash then no video. I can see the green light blink and hear the clicks of the menu cycling when I use the remote, but there is NOTHING on the screen. I can unplug the ATV, replug it, and it boots nicely into the ATV main menu. However, same problem with XBMC. Also Boxee. I also tried to downgrade the software by going back into updates, choosing the older the version. Same problem.

Any advice?

post your versions (atv os, luancher and xbmc versions).
XBMCLauncher 0.8

XBMC Atlantis (bf1)

Also tried XBMC babylon (beta1)

ATV version 2.3.1
timboah Wrote:XBMCLauncher 0.8

XBMC Atlantis (bf1)

Also tried XBMC babylon (beta1)

ATV version 2.3.1

logs please.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47124
timboah Wrote:XBMCLauncher 0.8

Please update and re-try with a current version of XBMCLauncher (Downloads->Launcher 3.0)

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
9.04 Inoperable0