Music Library View Issues
Question 
SETUP
1. XBMC Version: XBMC_for_Windows-9.04
2. Skin Version: MediaStream v1.00
3. Windows Version: Windows7 (7100) x64 (2GB Memory)

I would like to know if there is a way to assign each level of folder viewing and make it static no matter where I am in the music Library.

For example:
Artists -> Always show coverstream view
Albums -> Always show album view
Songs -> Always show song/track view

It seems when I modify these views in a specific area and then back out or move forward the next screen will show the last view setting set.

For Example:

I am in the artist's folder looking at albums, I switch to the album view. Then I move into the album and select the song/track view. When I backup EITHER using the up directory icon or the back button, the album view now shows the song/track view.

I searched in the threads but found nothing specific to this. I found something about remembering the folder view settings. The issue was the same regardless of what this was set to.

Any help or direction to a thread I missed would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Try with PM3.HD. It should be saving what you are using for each level in the hierarchy, assuming you are in library mode.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Try with PM3.HD. It should be saving what you are using for each level in the hierarchy, assuming you are in library mode.

Thanks! the whole issue was not being in library mode. As soon as i scanned all my music into the library the folder views behaved as expected.

Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library View Issues0