[MOD] List View - Full/Slim + Light/Night + Watched Overlay
Customize > Advanced > General > Unlock all views for TV Shows
Ah , thanks alot -> now it works :-)

But how do I change between full and slim, night and light view , the menubar doesn't show any suitable entry ?!

Right now all is in Full / Night view , but also the year isn't in short format but in long format. so it scrolls - how to change the date format ?

Sorry for asking such basic(stupid?) questions ;-)

Thanks in advance ...

[UPDATE]

Reset helps ;-) with vanilla preferences I can now change full/light and night/lite and also the Year shows up right now.
Hitcher I'm making up a "fixed" Auriga fork on github and this seems more like a "fix" of missing functionality than a mod so I'd like to include it - can you provide a diff of the changes/changed files for me?
I spent the best part of 2 days adding, copying and taking bits out so I've no idea what I've changed, sorry. Also, it only works if you're using the Library for Movies, TV Shows and Music, not File mode so it's probably not best to include.

What I might do (if I get the time - I'm back to work Wed) is make a version that doesn't include the separate view modes for different levels but does have the Night/Light theme and the Watched status.
Hitcher Wrote:I spent the best part of 2 days adding, copying and taking bits out so I've no idea what I've changed, sorry. Also, it only works if you're using the Library for Movies, TV Shows and Music, not File mode so it's probably not best to include.

What I might do (if I get the time - I'm back to work Wed) is make a version that doesn't include the separate view modes for different levels but does have the Night/Light theme and the Watched status.

I tried doing a git stash/pop when I updated Aeon today to try and preserve these changes, but it had conflicts that it couldn't resolve. I miss slim list view. :'(

I was kind of disappointed that it was not included in the latest Aeon update (not to complain) -- I figured it would be, since it seemed more like a bug fix than a new feature.

Hope you get time to work on this again. It worked great!
This looks indeed fantastic. Thanks for the great effort!!!

Dont dare to try it out yet. Using one of the multiplex MODs for movies. Can your MOD be run in paralle for TV shows and Music without deleting the other MOD? Let me know
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Easiest way to check if you're worried is to simply make a copy of your current Aeon folder and try it on that.
I got this working for movies but can't seem to get it working for music. I get the slim, thick views but when I change slim to full nothing happens. I went to list view then over to library, the pictures are scrolling through fast in the background. Then I add the files. Same thing happens. Hopefully I am explaining this correctly.

Edit: It kinda works for music. Like once I get in the album it shows full view but out side the album where there are a list of albums it doesn't show anything EXCEPT for the single music files.
i just tried the mod on the latest Auriga (day old) and xbmc build 20737. when going into music library list view worked, but fanart was running like crazy every half a second new image.
How hard would it be to add a night option to the new multiplex djh is close to releasing? I've been using your night list view for movies but I would like to use multiplex mk2 for tv shows without losing consistancy in the colours.
Hidd3nFury Wrote:How hard would it be to add a night option to the new multiplex djh is close to releasing? I've been using your night list view for movies but I would like to use multiplex mk2 for tv shows without losing consistancy in the colours.

The original Multiplex had Night/Light modes so I think it's safe to assume MkII will have them as well.
Hitcher Wrote:The original Multiplex had Night/Light modes so I think it's safe to assume MkII will have them as well.

I think I read that only showcase would have night mode in the new release but I hope i'm wrong.

EDIT: As I thought, no night view Sad so if it would be relatively hassle free for you you to add it like you did with list view it would be very much appreciated.
Hey,
I'm using your mod in Movie multiplex mode and I have also loaded your
[MOD] Multiplex Large Poster in Plot view.

The poster is now offset to the right the two thumb spaces can be partially seen.

any idea on how to fix this?

cheers
there's nothing to download, the link is dead, but if i understand correctly, your mod is allready included in auriga, and it's one code modification away?
Dan1el Wrote:there's nothing to download, the link is dead, but if i understand correctly, your mod is allready included in auriga, and it's one code modification away?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=54500

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] List View - Full/Slim + Light/Night + Watched Overlay0