MiniMeedia v0.81 Released (26/05/2009)
Waffa Wrote:Hey skunkm0nkee,
Have got no backgrounds in pictures ,was it ment to be like this because....

Most of my location give black backrounds only folders located on xbox shows 4 (ugly) thumbs.
Windows gives me with all the location a black screen.

Would like to see the normal backgrounds in pictures (locations).
The backgrounds in the pictures screen is the focused picture. When you are on a folder then it should show the thumb for that folder (which is probably something I'll look at in time as that will probably look pretty ugly)

In general the custom pictures folder will not be used as the background as it should be the currently selected picture.

jmadonald Wrote:when first starting it defaults on the movies, how can i change it to default to the weather?
Look for the following lines in Home.xml:
PHP Code:
<control type="wraplist" id="300">
        <
description>Main Menu</description>
        <include>
HomeMainMenuWrapList</include>
        <
visible allowhiddenfocus="true">Control.HasFocus(300)</visible>

<
content
The <item> blocks that come after that are the individual items in the menu and whatever is 2nd in that list will be the default.

paulwilder1 Wrote:Excellent skin. Just noticed that when you switch the keyboard to enter an IP address, the 9 doesn't show up. It's not exactly a glaring error, but figured I'd let you know.
Fixed for next release.

hastarin Wrote:Nice though I'd like to see you put a Wallstream in for movies again. It may not be the best for showing off Fanart, but when you just want to browse through a big movie collection it's quite handy.
Nope, as I've said before, a wall style view doesn't fit with this skin. Using one of the list views with scroll bars is quick and pressing Shift + Letter is even quicker

TheBurner Wrote:Great job on the skin, I have one question is there any future plans to possibly make the logos/ratings a bit larger for use on large screens? on my 46" its hard to see the R rating and reasons for it being rated that way
The sizing of the logos is based on the space that is available. The places those logos are displayed are where summary info is shown but if you want to see full details then open the info dialog (press I on keyboard) and then press the down arrow to see the full text info for the rating.
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:The backgrounds in the pictures screen is the focused picture. When you are on a folder then it should show the thumb for that folder (which is probably something I'll look at in time as that will probably look pretty ugly)

In general the custom pictures folder will not be used as the background as it should be the currently selected picture.

I know and works good only the first tab where you do add location doesn't work fine.
Pictures on NAS will not load as backgrounds there, only if it's a location on the xbox. When browsing in NAS folder everything is ok.
Closing this thread as newer version has been released.

Check MiniMeedia forum to find latest release
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia v0.81 Released (26/05/2009)2