MiniMeedia v0.81 Released (26/05/2009)
Hi Skunk

Great update. Any chance we can get a "larger" option for Arial like in the default font? I actually really love the default font but cant use it sine unicode support is a must with the wife Sad

thx for all your great work!

zeltak
zeltak Wrote:Hi Skunk

Great update. Any chance we can get a "larger" option for Arial like in the default font? I actually really love the default font but cant use it sine unicode support is a must with the wife Sad

thx for all your great work!

zeltak
Yep, it'll be in a future release Cool
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
skunkm0nkee:
is possible to make the space for the episode (high list) a little wider?
right now its the same as for the series listing .. but episodes for some series look kinda compress ...

thank you ..

i'm enjoying the hell out this skin Smile
Radikaltimes Wrote:skunkm0nkee:
is possible to make the space for the episode (high list) a little wider?
right now its the same as for the series listing .. but episodes for some series look kinda compress ...

thank you ..

i'm enjoying the hell out this skin Smile
Have you got a screenshot to show where the episode title is too wide as I haven't come across any when I've been using it?
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
I have started a new MiniMeedia Gallery thread where I aim to post screenshots of the skin in various guises. This is partly to show off how good the skin can look (to attract new users) but should show what current features are available for existing users and what the various options actually do.

Also I've been adding some more movie studio logos to the skin so that there will be around 200 or so included. I know there will still be many films that don't yet have a studio logo but if you do know of any and know where an image of the logo can be obtained then feel free to post the details and I'll see what I can do. (The same goes for tv network logos too)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Have you got a screenshot to show where the episode title is too wide as I haven't come across any when I've been using it?

how do i create screenshots in xbmc ... LOL ..
Radikaltimes Wrote:how do i create screenshots in xbmc ... LOL ..

Check your keymappings but usually print screen key on keyboard will take a screenshot
ok lets try Smile

---

---

as you can see and soon as the episode is selected .. the box is just too small .. i know that scrolls ..
but to begin with the space to the list seems too small ...
but once again just my opinion Smile

thank you
try a smaller font (default)

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:try a smaller font (default)

still.. with the default font .. the space for episode listing for that view (High list) just seem to be a lil bit too small Smile
Yep, I see where you're coming from now. Will have a look at it when I get a sec
I found a few dialogue related bugs.

When you open the search dialogue and use the slider, pressing right doesn't bring focus back to the search results. The scrollbar just stays pink until you close it and reopen it.

When you try to press discography/tracks in music artist/album info you are unable to select the discography/tracks list. The focus is still on the artist/album info, for comparison the cast section of movie/tv info works like it should.

And a background related one: no background shows up in the now playing window for videos, but it does for music.
jalesm Wrote:I found a few dialogue related bugs.

When you open the search dialogue and use the slider, pressing right doesn't bring focus back to the search results. The scrollbar just stays pink until you close it and reopen it.
Which view are you using to look at the search results? I tried it with the List view and since the scrollbar is on the right of the list then pressing left takes it back to the list itself.
jalesm Wrote:When you try to press discography/tracks in music artist/album info you are unable to select the discography/tracks list. The focus is still on the artist/album info, for comparison the cast section of movie/tv info works like it should.
Fixed for next release.
jalesm Wrote:And a background related one: no background shows up in the now playing window for videos, but it does for music.
Fixed for next release too.

Thanks for the feedback, it really helps to track down and fix these annoying little issues. Big Grin
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Which view are you using to look at the search results? I tried it with the List view and since the scrollbar is on the right of the list then pressing left takes it back to the list itself.

I should've been clearer I meant the search dialogue that pops up in the upper right corner when you bring up the options menu and click search. The scrollbar is on the left side of the dialogue. It seems it only works like this in the video library, music search works as you described.
jalesm Wrote:I should've been clearer I meant the search dialogue that pops up in the upper right corner when you bring up the options menu and click search. The scrollbar is on the left side of the dialogue. It seems it only works like this in the video library, music search works as you described.
Aha, found what you were on about! Because the other stuff you mentioned related to music I tried searching in Music Library and that seems to work differently to searching Video Library (Video pops up the Select dialog whilst Music will populate the current view with the search results) Laugh

I have now updated the Select dialog code to fix this issue for the next release.

Thanks again Nod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia v0.81 Released (26/05/2009)2