HDHomeRun: url in plugin
Hi,

This is my first real try at writing a video plugin and I'm running into an odd behavior. Please see the example script below which is stripped down to show exactly the issue. If I run this plugin with Library mode off I get (as expected) a list of:

Test Name 1
Test Name 2
Test Name 3
Test Name 4

If I then switch Library Mode on I get a listing of:

Test Name 3
Test Name 4
tuner0
tuner1

For some reason with Library Mode on it is pulling the tuner number out of the HDHomeRun url and using it as the title. Can someone please explain why or test and see if you get the same results.

FYI: I'm testing this with XBMC 9.04.1 under Linux

default.py:
Code:
import urllib,urllib2,re,xbmcplugin,xbmcgui

def addLink(name,url,iconimage):

ok=True

liz=xbmcgui.ListItem(name, "", "DefaultVideo.png", iconimage)

liz.setInfo( "Video", { "Title": name } )

ok=xbmcplugin.addDirectoryItem(handle=int(sys.argv[1]),url=url,listitem=liz)

return ok

addLink("Test Name 1","hdhomerun://10160469/tuner0?channel=qam256:627000000&program=2","")

addLink("Test Name 2","hdhomerun://10160469/tuner1?channel=qam256:627000000&program=40","")

addLink("Test Name 3","file://random1","")

addLink("Test Name 4","file://random2","")

xbmcplugin.endOfDirectory(int(sys.argv[1]))
Might be something specific to the Linux version, it works as expected on Windows XBMC 9.04.1.
you need to set the title in the video library. we show title, not label/filename there.

tons and tons of plugins suffer from this, i wish the authors would realize it soon Wink
Then my next question is how do I correctly set the title. I thought that this line would...

Code:
liz.setInfo( "Video", { "Title": name } )

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDHomeRun: url in plugin0