Really added libdts?
Quote:[1756] 18-08-04 added: libdts 0.0.2 for dts decoding

really added this lib or only support the dts ffmpeg ¿?
i don't view this library in sources. commit it please!!
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
i'm no dev, but yeah, i think it's included in ffmpeg as dtsdec.c and i think poing added dtsdec.a but i may be wrong, check the new branch Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

yes, it's.
in makedll --> xbmcsys/lib/libdts.a
before post, i check the new branch and nothing there...

i compile libdts for sources @ vlc and i work ok.

thanks pike!

@poing: commit libdts.a (and include files: dts.h...) and recommint libfribidi.a that seems it's corrupt, please.
@dev: mplayer.c have a mistake: 'elapsed time isn't being shown in the osd' -> solution in http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....8;st=60

i'm not an expert, but sure it's needed libdts for it ¿? in codecs.conf it use ffmpeg for decode it... no an external library:
audiocodec ffdts
info "dts"
status working
format 0x2001
driver ffmpeg
dll "dts"
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Really added libdts?0