divx problem and fanart
divx movie playes all choppy it workes fine with nero player but XBMC_for_Windows-9.04.1-repack2 wont play this one file??

also i have most my fan art set up problem a few show that there is fan art to get but when i select them nothing happens it looks like it downloads it but just blank, and on a few other ones when i go to select fanart that i like better it does samething then it wont even go back to the old one then if i scroll up to one that has it then back it keeps the top one ?? if anyone can understand what im trying to say

thank- you guys im loving this have alot of hrs so far in the last week wife getting mad :0
http://pastebin.com/m2b7ada1d

Xp pro sp3
nvidia gforce 4 mx 4000 , driver - 6.14.10.9371
intel core 2 duo E4500 2.20 ghz ,,1 gig ram
Realtek hd on board sound, driver 5.10.0.5319
XBMC_for_Windows-9.04.1-repack2
skin
Transparency! also i have used MediaStream, PM3.HD , Project Mayhem III with same problems.
thank you
i do see errors in there so something is not right. is thisp posted in the right place ?
I'm not sure if i read the log file right, but do you have upscale turned on? if you do, I suggest turning it off.
Also, did you upgrade from version 8 to 9.04 repack2? If you did it says to delete some userdata files, that might be why you have errors.
Silverxxx Wrote:I'm not sure if i read the log file right, but do you have upscale turned on? if you do, I suggest turning it off.
Also, did you upgrade from version 8 to 9.04 repack2? If you did it says to delete some userdata files, that might be why you have errors.

no i just installed the 9.04 no upgrade. how do i know if i have upscale turned on? also i just tryed XBMCSetup-Rev21038 with same problem... can i set up nero play to run for video inside XBMC if i cant get XBMC to play better? would rather not but just wondering?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
divx problem and fanart0