Trailer window coding help?
I am trying to add a trailer preview window similar to the mod that is currently in Aeon. I would like it to show up in my video info panel that is currently set to show after a 5 second system delay. My issue is how can I keep the info still available and still use <ondown> to play the trailer? Seems that pressing down makes the trailer play, but then the system isn't idol so the info disappears. Then while the trailer is playing the info will reappear. Right now I placed the videowindow outside the info delay group. Not sure is that is correct.

I put a pastebin below of my partial code. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Code
maybe get rid of system idle stuff altogether and just try this?
Code:
#
<visible>!Container.OnNext + !Container.OnPrevious + !Window.IsVisible(myvideofiles) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Thumb) + Control.HasFocus(57) + [Container.Content(movies)]</visible>
#
        <animation effect="fade" delay="5000" time="500">Visible</animation>
Thanks a lot for your help with that. It did the trick.

Great work on that view in Aeon as well. I think it is one fo the nicest features to come up in awhile for a great MOD.
I got one last problem. When I play the actual video file and I go out of full screen mode to the video selection view it has the video window playing the movie, but it is out of the frame I have set for it. Right now in my includes.xml I have player.hasvideo blocked out for the entire window.

Any suggestion on how to get the movie from not playing in that trailer window when I exit from full screen?
maybe add a <visible>Window.IsVisible(id)</visible> to the videowindow control ?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:maybe add a <visible>Window.IsVisible(id)</visible> to the videowindow control ?

I tried adding that to my includes.xml before it didn't do the trick.

I tried adding this to my videowindow within the control group for the view in viewsvideolibrary.xml

<visible>!Player.HasVideo($INFO[ListItem.Title)</visible>

That would not allow the trailer to play though....so I am still stumped. There has to be something I can add to the videowindow that stops the movie from playing in it, but allows the trailer.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trailer window coding help?0