xbmc-xbox-skins repository thread
Great! Thanks for informing me. I'm a Ubuntu user, is there a way to create xpr files on linux? I wasn't able to make the settings icons show either, with compressing the textures.

Maybe it's good to post it in the Alaska thread. The skin was originally intended to be light weight. Hopefully (for the XBOX users) that's still a target Smile Maybe they will take this in account while developing the skin!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Hey guys can you add the modded Confluence skin mentioned here to the repo?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=62423&page=3
And one question too: I notice that the skins do not have version numbers associated with them... Is this because there has only been one revision or because no version number has been added to the repository for any of the skins?
w3__ Wrote:Hey guys can you add the modded Confluence skin mentioned here to the repo?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=62423&page=3

Has the skin officially been released? I only upload skins that are (more ore less) labled 'stable', by the skinner. If not, I will upload it as soon as the first stable release hits the deck.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Well I guess not, it more or less is a set of instructions for making your own 'stable on Xbox' version at this time. Not sure if it will EVER be released in an xbox-friendly format actually... Unless you want to explain to me how to do that Smile
Once a stable release has been posted for the other platforms, it won't take long before a XBOX friendly version pops up, based on that stable version. If that's the case, I'll add it. I have a limited amount of space on google-code. Even though I can ask for a free upgrade, from experience I know it can take quite some time (months) before the request has been processed. So I've chosen to skip development versions of skins.

I have a problem with the installer :-)
I shows for all skins that they are incompatible but i have updated to the newest t3ch build (20100310).

Any help?
Th xbmc-addons-installer plugins requires a description.xml file now which I haven't added yet. I've started adding them to the skins. I'll try to do this for all skins over the next week.

Thanks for letting me know Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc-xbox-skins repository thread0