I can not scrap my movie or music
Hello,
I can not scrap my movie or music but my connection internet is ok (Weather, RSS)

Can you help me with XBMC Live 9.04.1

Thanks
turn on debug logging, try scanning your movies and music, and upload the contents of xbmc.log to pastebin.com and post that link here. check out the link in my signature if you need more detailed instructions. this will help provide enough information to give you the best shot at solving your problem. without a debug log, the best anyone can do is guess at what's wrong. your database could be corrupted, but without the debug log it's impossible to tell for certain.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
Also please make sure you have read the manual entry for the video library.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Video_Library
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Scrape.
maybe he really wants to scrap his movie and music collection?! a simple fdisk would do... Wink
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I can not scrap my movie or music0