Is XBMC Media Center the only media player capable device hooked up to your TV?
Question 
My HTPC is the only thing in my frontroom; no dvd player, no receiver, no game consoles; just a HTPC dedicated to XBMC Big Grin

How about yours?
XBMC xbox, Wii and LCD projector. I don't even watch normal TV anymore, let alone need a DVD/BD player.
I'd like a Wii... but I'm just waiting... hopefully at some point XBMC will implement a games library, the dolphin wii emulator will work perfect, and I'll be able to afford a CPU upgrade in my HTPC :p
Yep only XBMC Xbox. Nothing else.
Yep XBMC/Xbox - well and a Yamaha AV reciver Wink - 40" LCD....
i ordered a 1TB lacie HDD yesterday, that and a wii will replace my dvd player

a surround sound speaker is on top of the dvd player at the moment, i think it is magnetically shielded so i should be putting the satellite speaker on top of the HDD and wii
Living Room: 47" LCD, Ubuntu XBMC, Xbox 360, Wii, PlayStation 2, Denon 7.1 Receiver

Bedroom: 37" LCD, Ubuntu XBMC, Xbox 360
47" LCD, Win7 XBMC, STB - regular setalite tv, Yamaha receiver and 3x1TB HD's connected to XBMC
My xbmc xbox, SkyHD box, xbox 360 & a Sony Av Receiver are sitting happily on the shelf underneath my 37" panasonic plasma
40" lcd tv
htpc with windows media center for watching live tv, xbmc for everything else. streaming from my home server.
And a wii.
50" Panasonic Plasma, Denon Receiver, Tivo HD, Wii, and my Ubuntu XBMC HTPC (which is also my webserver, SSH proxy, & torrent box). Ohh and there's also my 3TB NAS, APC Backup, Netgear router and Monster PowerCenter in the cabinet. Big Grin
Livingroom - 42" Sanyo LCD HDTV, HD cable reciever, Wii and XBMC/Xbox(w/ 300Gb internal HDD) hooked to my network with 1Tb NAS.

Bedroom - 32" Sanyo SDTV, XBMC/Xbox hooked to network.
46" Panasonic Plasma
xbox XBMC (soon to be an itx based XBMCLive)
xbox 360 - just for games
Yamaha amp for 5.1 audio

no DVD, no BluRay, no PayTV, no VCR
Since it seems this turned into a post-you-hardware classic...

Panasonic 50" Plasma
Lexicon MC-8 controller
Lexicon LX-5 power-amp
B+W Nautilus 802 speakers x5
Crystalio2 video processor

Nerd /flex

motd

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is XBMC Media Center the only media player capable device hooked up to your TV?0