Sound stops when paused + other problems..
Hey.
Using pretty much the latest release of XBMX (updated using xbmc update a week or so ago)
However, for a long time, through many updates, sometimes when I pause a video and then start it again..it continues, but with no audio.

Also, sometimes when i start a video, it just won't have any audio at all and i'll have to stop and start lots of videos for the sound eventually to start working.

Also, another problem I have is sometimes, when I open XBMC, my remote control doesn't work. I have edited keymap.xml and it used to work 100% of the time, however sometimes now, I can't press select..it just wont do anything. Other times, if I press stop, it just comes up with squiggles at the top of the screen...and then other times it works just as its expected!

Any help? Smile
Please post full debug logs ..
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
Well the information that you are using "pretty much the latest release" is no use at all. A Debug log could help the developers to identify the issue.

The very first thing you also should do is update to the latest SVN.
ccMatrix Wrote:Well the information that you are using "pretty much the latest release" is no use at all. A Debug log could help the developers to identify the issue.

The very first thing you also should do is update to the latest SVN.

Just done this, and same issue.

Forgot to mention I am using Windows 7, which could possible be part of the issue, not sure how supported Windows 7 is within XBMC.

Let me go and figure out how to get a debug log..
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1649836/xbmc.log

I think thats the right log

Log will only show Audio issue not working, as remote currently working fine
See the sticky about posting problems in a useful manner. Post all requested details.
1. "Latest" is NOT a revision, of ANYTHING! (See below)
2. Windows Version + patch level (eg. WinXP SP3 / Vista SP1 / Windows ME (are you mental ?! etc.)
Windows 7 RC1
3. CPU/Architecture (make/model and eg. 32 or 64 bit.)
32Bit, Intel E6600
4. RAM amount (1 GB, 512MB etc.)
2GB
5. Video Card and Driver version (Intel/Nvidia/etc. version 15.7.8)
Nvidia 7600Gt

6. Sound Card and Driver version (Sound Blaster/Intel/etc. version 7.8)
Sound card built into Motherboard. Motherboard Asus P5Q
7. Other devices related to issue (tv, receiver, remote, etc - make/model)
Logitech Harmony remote, using Speedlink IR reciever, keymap.xml edited
8. XBMC Revision (eg. 8.10 Atlantis or SVN 16733)
Current Build: 22027
9. Detailed Instructions to Reproduce the Problem (The more specific the better.)
Pause Video, and then play video, and audio stops.
Also, open XBMC, left and right movements work, however select button doesn't work. This is fixed by closing XBMC and opening it again (usually 3 or 4 times closing and then opening)

10. FULL Debug Log (Please use your favorite paste site! See below.) << NOT OPTIONAL !
11. MediaInfo output ( goggle mediainfo for where to obtain it for your platform)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sound stops when paused + other problems..0