Sound pitched too high/fast
Question 
on some of my files, the playback is too fast. i mean, the music and voices are higher-pitched than normal. this could be a property of the files themselves, of course, but my question is this:

is there any way to lower the effective pitch of a file being played back through xbmc? would changing the framerate affect this? i haven't seen anyone else post this issue yet, so can someone offer any suggestions?

btw, this is a minor annoyance only. i have had xbmc up and running 95% smoothly for about 2 hours now, and it is outstanding! thanks a ton, coders!

jeff p.
hmmm... Huh

well, i upped the cache values, just playing around, and now the same movie (blues brothers) sounds normal. interesting. can anyone confirm that this would fix it?
oh wow, to anyone out there, if you have problems with "blues brothers" (format unspecified) try increasing the cache..

seriously, never heard of the problem to begin with and secondly, you need to supply us with much more detail on the file you got issues with
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sound pitched too high/fast0