Aeon problem when video playback
That didn´t do the job I´m afraid.
I still get these lines in the picture when going left or right in videos.

Do I need to sign up to download the Auriga skin from github ?
Could that modell of the skin eliminate my problem ?
I have now tried many things to get this skin to work when playing movies but I don´t get it to work.

Can I in some easy way use WMP (windows media player) insted of the player in XBMC ande Aeon.
I dont get this really, switching to Aeon skin and the picture gets lines when going from left to right, if you use another skin, that problem disaperes.

I would like some help with this.

No one Huh?
You might wont to read this External Player support though I wouldnt recommend using WMP.
I am sure its some setting somewhere as Many people inc me are using this skin with no problems have you tried one of the Mod Packs Like Hitcher Andyblac or temmi2000 ?
Hi

No I have not tried any mod pack, what do they do ??

Why wouldn´t you recommend WMP ??
MaestroSWE Wrote:Hi

No I have not tried any mod pack, what do they do ??

Why wouldn´t you recommend WMP ??

I would suggest trying one of teh full packs I mentioned.

Using an external player you want one that covers everything like VLC if you read the thread it covers the best ones to use.
All of these mods are found at github only right Huh
I can´t download from github and I belive that´s the case for many others as well.

I´m going to re-install XBMC 9.04 repack2 and then try again and se if there is a change.
Hate these kind of problems.
Dont want to by another motherbord for my HTPC just because the Gigabyte Intel G45 motherboard I have today doesn´t work "good" with XBMC and the Aeon skin.
If i play the movies outside XBMC in WMP with the CCCP codec pack it runs like a dream.
SO i don´t think it´s the hardware.
I know exactly what problem you are having. The artefact goes by many names, of which "horizontal tearing" might be the most accurate. Try google some of that and you'll learn the basics behind it. Anyway. I have done numerous installations of both Stark and Auriga and other mods but the horiz tearing have never gone away. I also have onboard gfx. The tearing is zero outside of XBMC. I recently started using Voddler (I guess you are swedish as well?!) and it does have the same problem in there. It's a XBMC thing, not Aeon.

Now I am using MPC (Media Player Classic) as the default player within XBMC and the playback is as smooth as it is supposed to be. Actually, since so many people have problems with this, I don't understand why the XBMC peeps doesnt team up with some other developer that has a functioning product already.
Cyanopsis

Yes, you are correct, I´m also Swedish.
Finally someone that have had the same problems.. =)
How have you done that config to get MPC as the default player in XBMC.
I´m not a hacker and don´t know anything about XML so that´s why I ask.

If i dont get this to work i will wait for MyMovies3 witch will be release the 22th Oct.
Have MM2 today but It´s to slow and boring to watch at but the movies runs great.
I rather have function before looks so.
Make a file called advancedsettings.xml within userdata and add the following (though, point mpc-hc.exe to your own directory).

<advancedsettings>
<video>
<defaultplayer>externalplayer</defaultplayer>
</video>
<externalplayer>
<filename>C:\Program\XBMC\system\players\MPC\mpc-hc.exe</filename>
<args>/fullscreen /play /close</args>
<forceontop>false</forceontop>
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>false</hideconsole>
<hidecursor>true</hidecursor>
</externalplayer>