cdArt feature problem
Question 
I have enabled the cdArt feature for some time now, and i really like the feature.
But it used to pop up and spin arround on every new song for a few seconds, and then "pop down" again...now it stays, spinning arround. (i have a plasma and is a bit concerned about "burn-in" )
Tried turning the feature off/on again...but are there another setting i'm missing? Had this problem before, but can't remember how i fixed it :o

Thanks for a super skin ronie Cool
CoreELEC 19.3
LG OLED CX 65 - Yamaha RX-V775 . Dali Opticon 6.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Visualizations

The White button on the controller (or the Info Button on the remote) toggles "now playing" information on / off while playing music.
Thanks for the answer joe.
It just used to do this toggle automagically. When it switched to a new song, the info+cdArt would pop up for a few seconds and then switch back to visualization.

I must admit, the problem came after i slept on the remote last night :o
CoreELEC 19.3
Ahh, got it working now :-)
Turned on/off "show fanart instead of visualization" in skin settings (with only "enable cdArt" on ,as usual, now), and now it toggles automagically, and spins the cdArt, great :-)
Don't now if it is a bug in xbmc or Transparency! or a hidden feature that it toggles automagically ;-) but i'm happy :-)
CoreELEC 19.3
morfeus Wrote:Don't now if it is a bug in xbmc or Transparency! or a hidden feature that it toggles automagically ;-)

it's neither a bug nor a feature. the 'show fanart instead of visualization' setting is totally independent of showing the fullscreen info. ;-)

like joebrady said, you can toggle with your remote controller between 'permanently on' and 'auto hide after a few seconds'.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Embarrassing...think i have to learn to read allover again, or maybe get a pair of glasses 8-)
Missed the:
"The "now playing" information duration can also stay on screen for a user defined set amount of time"

Thanks againg for replies, mediacenter and skin :o) *thumbs up icon missing*
CoreELEC 19.3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cdArt feature problem0