music fanart filemode
Hi,

A while ago i found a thread that explains how to ad music fanart in filemode.
I searched the forum, but i can´t find it anymore. Perhaps it was for another skin. (ore my keywords are wrong)

I don´t want to explain, why i can not use the library for my music. There are reasons.

Can someone point me to a quick and dirty hack/mod to accomplish music fanart for filemode in aeon, please?

it must be possible, because i saw this functionality in another skin.

I already opened different xml files from transparency and aeon to find the difference. I am lost. There are so many differences.

It would help me allot if you point me to the right xml file, where the fanart thing is coded.

thanks in advance
anyone? help... please...
I will take e a look a look at transparency later see if i can figure it out as I cant get library mode to work well with large library's.

What version of XBMC are you running just noticed this...

Quote:Transparency! v2.10 beta is only fully compatible with XBMC 9.11 Alpha2 or up!

If you want to test it on a slightly older XBMC version (svn 24000 or up) that's fine too,
just note you will be missing a few items due to recent changes in xbmc:
- fanart for now playing
- some artist/album info, like album review, artist biography, genre/themes/styles/moods, etc..
thank you,
that would be nice.
i use the auto updater. last update was yesterday. i am not at home right now, so i don´t know the version.
i will write that later
Ram2000 Wrote:I will take e a look a look at transparency later see if i can figure it out

have a look at Includes_Workarounds.xml
there's a "fanart-mymusicsongs" section where you'll find the code you're looking for.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:have a look at Includes_Workarounds.xml
there's a "fanart-mymusicsongs" section where you'll find the code you're looking for.

Hi ronie
Would I be right in saying that controls the music Visulisation settings not the file mode browser ?
I though I would need to change something in Viewtype_LowList.xml ?
there is some intresting lines in there
This one looks promising
Quote:<texture background="true">$INFO[listitem.path]../fanart.jpg</texture>
Ram2000 Wrote:Hi ronie
Would I be right in saying that controls the music Visulisation settings not the file mode browser ?
nope, you're wrong ;-)
Ram2000 Wrote:I though I would need to change something in Viewtype_LowList.xml ?
no clue how Aeon handles things, but my bet would be to modify MyMusicSongs.xml
Ram2000 Wrote:there is some intresting lines in there
This one looks promising
yup, that's one of them. :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
music fanart filemode0