Reduce info bar
Hello all,

Tried searching on this but got no hits for the terms I used.

What I'm looking to do is to get a reduced info bar. Specifically, the time lapsed/total time portion.

It would be nice, for me, to be able to have a very minimal display that showed these two items. I don't need the name of the show, sample picture, the current time nor the progress bar while watching a show.

I'd like to just have a simple display showing the elapsed time/total time for the current video I am watching.

My question is this: Can I do this? Is there a plug-in or a key sequence that will provide this info?

On my DVD and VCR (when I still used those), I could see, continuously, how much time remained for the video I was watching. As it is now, the only way to get this is to pull up the "screen blocking" info bar, or to pause.

Thanks for any ideas!

chris.
You are going to have to rework a skin if you want this there is not XBMC click and change way.

I dont think this is hard but it will require alot of forum reading and experimentation and your not likely to get anyone to do this for you.
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
If you're using the default skin (Confluence), then the file you need to look at is DialogFullScreenInfo.xml in the 720p folder.

This is what gets pulled up when 'i' is pressed. You should be able to cut it down to just pull up what you need. It might take a bit of trial and error if you've never attempted skinning though Oo
Thanks for the info! I'll check it out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reduce info bar0