Onkel Bouncy´s Hifi Skin updated
you sure and tested this?

because the dialog files are supposed to be shared between pal and ntsc, and opaeh told me he noticed the problem when updating the skin to 1.22
(xarann @ mar. 30 2005,02:22 Wrote:imho this is still one of the best xbmc skin after chokeman's.
all the other skins look unfinished and not classy at al.
i realize this is your opinion and you have a right to it but please be respectful of the many great and generous skinners that have contributed to xbmc.

i personally think there are many very nice, and professional skins available... one of my favorite skinners is leonardo. he has put out several very good and very original (blackblue, simplygreen, etc) skins!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
don't guess anyone has tied to update it to 1.3 have they?
update to 1.3 is in progress
update for xbmc 05-02-2005
when is 16:9 support coming?
any way to stop the scrolling menu? and have it like the old?
this skin really looks smooth ! found one issue; when i access the scripts, i cannot navigate to the buttons on the left.
@striker: sorry, skinning is too hard without a 16:9 tv...but if you like to do the job you can contact me

@noodlez: you can´t stop...i´ll create a home.xml without the scrolling menue...plz be patient

@bakman: many thanks for your feedback....one mistake bouncy and me didn´t notice...i´ll soon post an update for this xml

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Onkel Bouncy´s Hifi Skin updated0