Anyone using Asus A3N78-VM (GF8200)?
Hi guys,

I know to post a problem and get a real help I have to bring here a log and other stuff, but this is a problem I know some users have faced and I'd like to know if someone had success solving it.

I've tryed to use XBMC Live with this board and the things seams to work fine til a try to do bitstream passthru for AC3 and DTS audio using the optical SPDIF present on the board. PCM audio have worked, even the navigation sounds worked, but when I try to play a video file with AC3 or DTS áudio, it's says the sytem can't initialize audio device.

I'm using MediaPortal now and I'm crazy to migrate to XBMC under linux since I made a configuration for a friend using an Asrock Ion system. I just don't want to buy a new mother board for this... No

I've made a lot o searching in this issue, but the closer I could get of a solution was a post saying to solder a coaxial spdif out on the board... No

Anyone have a less invasive tip?

Thank you very much and sorry for some lack of info, but I don't even have a XBMC instalation on the system by now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone using Asus A3N78-VM (GF8200)?0