Question about Trailers
Hey it's me again Smile

I enabled Trailers on the home page, and set the path in skin settings/scripts to Apple Movie Trailers Lite/default.py but when I click on the Trailers in the home menu it says Script Error: Apple Movie Trailers Lite. I really want to get this working! If I go to the actual plugin in Video plugins the plugin works great, but it would make life much easier to access it on the home screen Smile Thanks Ronie!

-Russ
I love my Mac Mini :;):
i can imagine it's a bit confusing, but the 'apple movie trailers lite plugin' is something different than the 'apple movie trailers script'.

you can use the svn repo installer to install the script:
xbmc-scripting > Apple Movie Trailers
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Cool, I'll check it out Smile

While we are on the topic is there a script for Music Videos as well? Or is there a way to set a plugin is the default?
UnisonRuss Wrote:Cool, I'll check it out Smile

While we are on the topic is there a script for Music Videos as well? Or is there a way to set a plugin is the default?

Yeah - i too would love the MTVN music plugin to show up at the top of the "clips" (music videos) library list. Any way to enable that?

Thanks Smile
UnisonRuss Wrote:Cool, I'll check it out Smile

music videos are natively supported by xbmc, so i'm not quite sure why you want a script for it?

kiboy6 Wrote:Yeah - i too would love the MTVN music plugin to show up at the top of the "clips" (music videos) library list. Any way to enable that?

Thanks Smile
i don't think so...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
UnisonRuss Wrote:Hey it's me again Smile

I enabled Trailers on the home page, and set the path in skin settings/scripts to Apple Movie Trailers Lite/default.py but when I click on the Trailers in the home menu it says Script Error: Apple Movie Trailers Lite. I really want to get this working! If I go to the actual plugin in Video plugins the plugin works great, but it would make life much easier to access it on the home screen Smile Thanks Ronie!

-Russ

I prefer the AMT lite plugin, so you could also edit the relevant home menu button (includes_home.xml)
Code:
<item id="6">
                    <label>31404</label>
                    <onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,plugin://video/Apple Movie Trailers Lite,return)</onclick>
                    <icon>special://skin/images/backgrounds/trailers.jpg</icon>
                    <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Trailers_Folder)]</thumb>
                    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(WideHomeMenu) + Skin.HasSetting(TrailersInHome) + Library.HasContent(Video)</visible>
                </item>
All you need to change is the <onclick> tag.
Nice tip! However I am a little uncomfortable moding... would you mind uploading your Includes_home.xml? I would appreciate it Smile
UnisonRuss Wrote:Nice tip! However I am a little uncomfortable moding... would you mind uploading your Includes_home.xml? I would appreciate it Smile

Here you go, for Transparency 2.10b
http://users.adam.com.au/southtech/XBMC/...s_Home.zip

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question about Trailers0