[MAC] cine-passion does not retrieve cover in RC1
Thumbs Up 
Hello everyone,

The cine-passion scraper, on my Snow Leopard, refuses to retrieve any movie cover (other information are ok, including fanart). I'm using profiles, can it be a possible source of issue ?

It works perfectly under PLEX, so I imagine that the problem is not the scraper the movie database.

Does anyone faces this issue ?

Thank you for your lights ;-)

Alexandre
thisisalexandre Wrote:Hello everyone,

The cine-passion scraper, on my Snow Leopard, refuses to retrieve any movie cover (other information are ok, including fanart). I'm using profiles, can it be a possible source of issue ?

It works perfectly under PLEX, so I imagine that the problem is not the scraper the movie database.

Does anyone faces this issue ?

Thank you for your lights ;-)

Alexandre

Anyone ?
Debug log?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
The scraper tries to send the XML that suits the XBMC version.
(Auto detection for the <thumbs> change)

But some non official release have bad ways of sending their build numbers, so the scraper sometimes fails.

I need your debug log of you ip by PM to handle special cases, or just wait for the final official XBMC Build.
Tolriq Wrote:The scraper tries to send the XML that suits the XBMC version.
(Auto detection for the <thumbs> change)

But some non official release have bad ways of sending their build numbers, so the scraper sometimes fails.

I need your debug log of you ip by PM to handle special cases, or just wait for the final official XBMC Build.

Nice explanation !!! I was trying to figure out what was wrong with my install, since I had no issue testing with P***. For the record, it works now, so I imagine that the scraper adapted itself ;-)

Thanks a lot !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC] cine-passion does not retrieve cover in RC10