Using profiles ?
i don't know if i'm using profiles incorrect or if there's a bug in the new profiles functionality.... but i doesn't seem to work the way i expect.

here's how i've used it :

1) adjust picture for my tv (my videos), selecting skin, etc.
2) save setting to new profile called "tv"
3) adjust picture for my projector (my videos)
4) save setting to new profile called "projector"

now... if i load "tv" profile, the new changes i make to settings afterwards, shoud be saved to the "tv" profile, right ?

and the other way around... if i load the "projector" profile, the changes settings should be saved to "project" automaticly ?

it seems to me that xbmc doesn't allways do this and also change skin to one that the profile shouldn't use.
you save your settings to a profile and you load a profile into your settings. so any changes you make after you load a profile will be saved in your "working settings", not in the profile you last loaded.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
ok... so there's no way of updating settings in a profile ?

if i save profile to "tv" again, xbmc creates another "tv" profile each time.
there's no way of deleting (dublicate) profiles from xbmc ?

when xbmc loads, which profile does it use - the last used or the default/working ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using profiles ?0