TV Library
For some reason, my TV Show Library only shows episodes for one of the series out of the four I have. The video format for those episodes are mp4 and the other series are m4v, I thought that was the issue - it was not. Almost ALL of my Movie Library are m4v files.

I am in Mac OS X 10.6

anyone else run into this? or have found a solution for this.
Thanks
What is your episode file naming convention?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Debug log
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I have also been having some trouble with one season of one series lately. The files show up (and play) when library mode is off, but do not show up when library mode is on. I think that I have traced this back to the scraper data. You might try switching scrapers.

In the past, I have also found that it's helped to go into the series information and select refresh manually.

Good luck.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Library0