Scraper does nothing!
Sad 
Ugh...why did I upgrade to 9.11?

What's up with this auto scraping method?
Nothing scrapes!!

Why was it implemented and take away your manually scrape method completely?

There's nothing to configure, nothing to choose. (Unless I'm blind...)

Can anybody provide any feedback on how to scrape my vids easily as the older versions?

Also, what if your auto scraper scrapes incorrect info? Seriously, I'm ready to downgrade.
Calm down and start with telling us WHAT exactly is missing. Please post a step-by-step guide so we know what exactly you're trying to do.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Sad 
Ok, well AFAIK, the new version scrapes automatically all the information (Genre, year, plot synopsis, etc) instead of having to click manually.

1. Start program
2. Go to videos
3. I can't load any movie information to add movies into my library.

My videos are all there of course but now XBMC 9.11 shows a thumbnail screenshot (not a poster or title card) from each movie automatically. But there is no option whatsoever except to manually add to library which is typing by hand all of the information and finding an image manually.

I'm extremely confused because I've checked all my settings and I do have a valid internet connection. I'm puzzled to why there is no configurable setting or to manually ping the movie scraper myself.
Nothing was changed from 9.04 to 9.11. Once you've set content you could scrape information by pressing 'i' (or via context menu). Make sure to un-check the automatic library update on startup in video settings if you want to scrape manually.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
What verison are you comparing 9.11 to?
Did you upgrade or do a fresh install?
I think it might be wise for you to start here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=38964
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Yep, I had to select 'set content' on the folder. It pulled a few incorrect movies, but I guess that's normal. Kinda frustrating to have to maunally get different thumbs for like everything. It seems to pick the worst! ;-) I overwrote my old XBMC settings, next time I'll do a fresh install.

Thanks for the help people, I love the XBMC.
If you did indeed do an upgrade, your library should have been preserved (maybe it's hiding under program files?)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper does nothing!0