Some n00b suggestions/questions
hey there!

im fairly new to xbmc, currently running 9.04 on a Zotac ION 330

1. How can i update xbmc, n00b-style? aptitude shows "no new packages", though i also tried to update via putty and sudo-commandline stuff. it upgraded an updated properly but then hangs on loading some drivers.

2. Is there a way of supporting dual monitors with different resolutions. like my HD Ready TV and some 10" oder 7" screen in order not to turn on the big screen everytime i want to listen to music

3. is there a way of using these USB Displays? like the samsung picture frame that can be used as a secondary display in windows?

4. id like to have sound output on both HDMI and Line Out at the same time? i read some threads, but some say "yeah" an some "no way"

5. what about bluray an HD DVD? also here the wiki says "no way" but i googled and found some that listed some possible ways

6. can anyone help me with this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...enu&page=5

its about my remote control, the poster are discussing a keymap which is send by email to each of them - i need that file^^

btw: XBMC is the stuff Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some n00b suggestions/questions0