Movie info trailer support
Hi

First of all, i love your skin, i love the style and i think u have a great knowledge of design and ye, its just great.

One thing i miss though, which i love one on of aeon mods, is that in the fanart/poster picture there was a button, like "press up for trailer", then the fanart square went to rolling a trailer in the same window as the fanart previously was in.

Not the best explaniation, ill try once more.

Take list info 2. There u got a fanart picture on the left top side, and under it director and movie plot etc. It would been so great if that fanart could have a little text that said press "up" (or something) for trailer. And if u have a trailer, that would start playing.

I would seriously die if u could implement that
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
would be even better if there was a button you can click that starts the trailer.
true, i just remember from a former mod that it was "up" or something, but ofcourse. a button is much appreciated.
Not sure how many ppl actually watch trailers, but I will consider implementing something like this for list info 2 and wrap info view.
thanks scarfa. i sure hope people watch trailers, its great i think if u havnt watched the movie before Smile

thanks for considering the request, my htpc would been perfect with it
Normaly, i watch trailers, specially when its a new movie or when i'm not sure witch one i will see.
trailer support with just one click would be great!!

I just added trailers to (allmost) all my movies using the Ember Media Manager and would love to see better support for it in all skins Smile

Thx, LoL Wink
Having the ability to watch a trailer in wrap info view would be awesome!
glad im not the only one, to see this trailer "1 button click" with list info 2, then i would seriously loose my mind, in a good way though
Playing trailers are cool, what would bee even cooler was if
if there was no local trailer a script searched apple movie trailers and if
a hit was found it streamed it directly in the movie window Wink
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie info trailer support0