Wall view with conditional "popup" on delay.
I want to create a wall view that has a popup window with movie info after a short delay of a title being hovered over. Can someone help me with the conditional issues? I need to know how to make the popup go on the left or right side of the highlighted movie depending on which column the title is in.
igotdvds Wrote:I want to create a wall view that has a popup window with movie info after a short delay of a title being hovered over. Can someone help me with the conditional issues? I need to know how to make the popup go on the left or right side of the highlighted movie depending on which column the title is in.
the conditionals you need, are:
Container(id).Row(row)
Returns true if the container with id (or current container if id is omitted) is focused on the row given.

Container(id).Column(col)
Returns true if the container with id (or current container if id is omitted) is focused on the column given.

you can slide the info window to the corect position, or you make one info window for each position and then pop up per animation/visible condition

wiki: http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=List_of_Boolean_Conditions
I'm sort of in the same boat with a popup delay effect:

Now this effect works how I like:
PHP Code:
<control type="image">
            <
visible>Container.Content(episodes) + Control.IsVisible(59) + Container.Row(0) + ![Container.OnNext Container.OnPrevious]</visible>
            <
posx>2</posx>
            <
posy>122</posy>
            <
width>900</width>
            <
height>506</height>
            <
texture background="true" diffuse="postermatte.png">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</texture>
            <
aspectratio scalediffuse="false">stretch</aspectratio>
            <
animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="800" delay="1200">Visible</animation>
        </
control
But I assume there is a better, more consolidated way of coding it...doing it the way I did would mean I would have to copy each image 8 times, changing the Container.Row(xx)
mcborzu Wrote:I'm sort of in the same boat with a popup delay effect:

Now this effect works how I like:
PHP Code:
<control type="image">
            <
visible>Container.Content(episodes) + Control.IsVisible(59) + Container.Row(0) + ![Container.OnNext Container.OnPrevious]</visible>
            <
posx>2</posx>
            <
posy>122</posy>
            <
width>900</width>
            <
height>506</height>
            <
texture background="true" diffuse="postermatte.png">$INFO
[ListItem.Icon]</texture>
            <
aspectratio scalediffuse="false">stretch</aspectratio>
            <
animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="800" delay="1200">Visible</animation>
        </
control
But I assume there is a better, more consolidated way of coding it...doing it the way I did would mean I would have to copy each image 8 times, changing the Container.Row(xx)
or you use a slide animation for each position

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wall view with conditional "popup" on delay.0