XBMC MKV files lag after not rebooting for 24 hours
Hi there,

I have XBMC Confluence skin running on an Acer Aspire X1301 beautifully. It seems to playback HD rips with no issues but eventually starts becoming jittery after a day or so. Rebooting sorts this out for around 24 hours.

I have looked at the Crystal HD card but am battling to find an adapting card to take me from Mini PCIE to PCIE X1 as it needs to be a low profile adapter card too.

Do you guys think that the Crystal card would sort the lagging / jitteryness out? If so, has anyone seen a MiniPCIE to PCIE x1 low profile adapter card anywhere online? Nod

Cheers..
mkleynhans Wrote:Hi there,

I have XBMC Confluence skin running on an Acer Aspire X1301 beautifully. It seems to playback HD rips with no issues but eventually starts becoming jittery after a day or so. Rebooting sorts this out for around 24 hours.

I have looked at the Crystal HD card but am battling to find an adapting card to take me from Mini PCIE to PCIE X1 as it needs to be a low profile adapter card too.

Do you guys think that the Crystal card would sort the lagging / jitteryness out? If so, has anyone seen a MiniPCIE to PCIE x1 low profile adapter card anywhere online? Nod

Cheers..
This has been a problem for a very long time. I have the same problem and have only tried one version in the past year that fixed it. I think that was pre Atlantis. Not sure what causes it in terms of the hardware configuration.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC MKV files lag after not rebooting for 24 hours0