Control your XBMC Media Center with your Android device. Officially brought to you by Team XBMC.
This is still considered as "in development". Once we're happy with it, we'll put it on the Android Market. Until then, you're welcome to suggest features and ideas in here and post bugs to the tracker.
- Remote control with the look of the Xbox' DVD Dongle
- Control XBMC's volume directly with your device's volume buttons
- Fast access to items in list via hard- or soft keyboard (long-press Menu)
- Manage multiple XBMC instances
- Live view of currently playing playlist
- Notification bar shows what's playing with direct access to "Now playing" screen (can be disabled)
- Large screen (854x480) support, while maintaining 1.5 compatibility
- On incoming call, display who's calling on TV screen and pause video until call is over
- On incoming message, display on TV screen
- Setting that prevents your phone locking the screen. You can apply it either for remote control only or all screens (or disable it completely)
- Tabs looking and behaving like HTC's Sense UI, also check out the Gallery
- Cover art is shown where available
- Now playing screen allows skipping, seeking, stop and pause
- Browse by album, artist, genre
XBMC's "Hide artists who appear only on compilations" setting is taken into account when listing artists
- Within a genre, browse by albums, artists and songs
- List all albums and songs of an artist
- Browse compilations only
- Browse files directly
- Sort by album, artist, title, track number etc..
- Play and queue albums, songs, genre selections and much more directly without having to turn on your TV. For instance it's possible to queue/play all songs from an artist but of a certain genre.
- Primitive listing of current playlist with options to jump to another song or remove a song.
- Browse by title, actors, genre.
- Display all movies of a genre or with an actor.
- Displays movie poster and actor thumbs where available.
- Play trailer from details page where available.
- Browse by show, season, episode or by actors and genre.
- Dynamic thumb rendering with wide banner support
- Displays episode and show details
Features until Market release
- Boxee compatibility
- Download media locally to device's SD card
- Stream media to device
- Rating support in Now playing
- Last.FM integration
This list is more or less up to date. You see the last update on the bottom of this post.