IR Receiver for
I have the Logitech Harmony Xbox 360 remote. I am running XBMC under linux and need a cheap IR receiver that works with my remote. I have searched the forums but haven't been able to find anything with my remote. Please help guys.

Remote I have.
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Harmony-X...B000CCXCYC
I would guess the the official Microsoft MCE receiver would be the best option. You'll need to look for one on eBay as I don't think MS sell them any more, and I suspect you'll end up buying a handset/receiver pair as you don't often see just the receiver for sale.

JR
Thanks for the response. Are the MCE receiver confirmed to work with the Xbox 360 Harmony?
daprofessor Wrote:Thanks for the response. Are the MCE receiver confirmed to work with the Xbox 360 Harmony?

I've never tried it (though if someone would like to buy me a Harmony remote I'd be happy to test it :-)

However the Microsoft MCE remote is as near as you'll get to a standard remote control for PCs so it stands a better chance of working than any other receiver. Do Logitech sell a receiver for the 360 remote? Alternatively is there a manual for it? If so check the manual to see if it mentions Microsoft compatability.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IR Receiver for0