My broadcom card came today, Whats Next?
I just want to get all my ducks in a row before I get into this. Here's my current set-up:

XBMC 9.11 R26018
Launcher 3.2.2
Apple TV 3.0.1

My ATV is connected to my TV through the Red, White, Red, Green, Blue cables not an HDMI cable.

Where do I go from here?

Do I need to update Launcher?, Should I update ATV through Apple?, After I install the Crystal HD card will I need to have a network patch cable ready?
Google
Just to give you the overview, please google the detaills.

itstonye Wrote:Do I need to update Launcher? Should I update ATV through Apple?

After updating AppleTV to 3.0.2 you need to rerun the USB patcher.

itstonye Wrote:After I install the Crystal HD card will I need to have a network patch cable ready?

Since the Crystal HD card replaces the wireless card, I would say yes if you want network connectivity. Do not forget to install the Crystal HD drivers. Also, it is recommended to be on XBMC 28256.
I updated my apple tv to 3.0.2 but when I ran atv-win3.0 to build a new patchstick, the only option is to build a patchstick for firmware 3.0.1 . Whats should I do now?
do it with 3.0.1...
is it recommended to use the crystalhd-for-osx-1.0.1.zip or the crystalhd-for-osx-1.0.3.zip
itstonye Wrote:is it recommended to use the crystalhd-for-osx-1.0.1.zip or the crystalhd-for-osx-1.0.3.zip

1.0.3 sure looks like higher version number than 1.0.1 Smile
Thank you davilla...

for your sarcastic remarks Smile
itstonye Wrote:Thank you davilla...

for your sarcastic remarks Smile

This might be of interest, http://code.google.com/p/crystalhd-for-o...etail?r=25, that's one before the 1.0.3 r26 tag.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My broadcom card came today, Whats Next?0