Which Graphics Card
I just got a new pc and am trying to decided which graphics card to put into it. It is a slim tower pc and so that limits the choices a little. Here are the cards I am looking at Geforce 210 512mb DDR2 PCIe 2.0 or GeForce 8400 GS 512mb DDR2 PCIe 2.0 or is there a better choice that anyone would recommend. I'm leaning towards the 210.Huh
If its between the 210 and an 8400 get the 210. I have the 210 in an xbmc box I built for a bedroom. It works very nicely for a budget build. I bought the gigabyte one and suprisingly the fan is very quiet.
SlaveUnit Wrote:If its between the 210 and an 8400 get the 210. I have the 210 in an xbmc box I built for a bedroom. It works very nicely for a budget build. I bought the gigabyte one and suprisingly the fan is very quiet.

How does the 210 work on interlaced video? There's some info in another thread about how badly it does, and since the next generation Ion's are based on 210 I'm curious what to expect.
Ive seen the same review. I have it on a 42" in the bedroom and I dont see anything bad with the interlacing. But then again I havent looked too hard. But the guys review was based on some early drivers. I havent kept up on if they have changed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which Graphics Card0