Bump title on 'Episode' view up a few pixels
Try changing wall size
more infolabels for launcher
AMT litle specific views - Poster/Showcase/Wall
select a bookmark the selected one disappears

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
I just set all the backdrops for the different sections. But I just couldn't get the one for "Shutdown" working until I noticed that whenever I change the backdrop for "Shutdown" it changes the backdrop for "Settings" instead.

Furthermore "Weather" backdrop can be set but it does neither appear when I move to "Weather" in the main menu nor when I activate it to see the actual weather data.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
not sure if this should go in here, but there isn't any way to determine if a show has any unwatched items or not from the landscape view, unless you navigate into the season level of the show.
feerlessleadr Wrote:not sure if this should go in here, but there isn't any way to determine if a show has any unwatched items or not from the landscape view, unless you navigate into the season level of the show.

Well my theory was the logos were just too pretty to have a strike through going through them...

Montellese Wrote:I just set all the backdrops for the different sections. But I just couldn't get the one for "Shutdown" working until I noticed that whenever I change the backdrop for "Shutdown" it changes the backdrop for "Settings" instead.

Furthermore "Weather" backdrop can be set but it does neither appear when I move to "Weather" in the main menu nor when I activate it to see the actual weather data.

1. I probably copied the settings code but forgot to change it to the correct setting

2. Weather Fanart works, I forgot to code a seperate way for just regular fanart

Saw 2 little things Smile

Mpaa is overlapping cover DialogVideoInfo

Rss feed goes over Cover/CdArt Now Playing Homescreen
There is actually no way to reboot or change session. You may want to add a shutdown submenu with these items.
Waffa, i also saw that but only in 16:10 in 16:9 i didn't.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Extra Option (Toggle):

An Option to disable the zoom-out transition while scrolling in file-view (movies).

Regards,
ubuntuf4n
xbs08 Wrote:Waffa, i also saw that but only in 16:10 in 16:9 i didn't.

My res is 1280x720 (16:9) Nod
Ok
I just check it and depends on the poster width.

In movie info - get thumb and get fanart the rss feed scrolls over the buttons.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:Ok
I just check it and depends on the poster width.

In movie info - get thumb and get fanart the rss feed scrolls over the buttons.

Thx for 2x checking, personally I never noticed...I really only want RSS on home so I look into that...

In music I see only 'Jukebox' and 'Files'. Is that correct, or is showcase supposed to be available here as well?

Edit: No issue
mcborzu Wrote:Well my theory was the logos were just too pretty to have a strike through going through them...

i figured it was something like that Big Grin

would it be possible to add some sort of indicator that there are watched episodes? i don't think it necessarily needs to be a strikethrough, but perhaps something that says 'x unwatched episodes' or something like that

Thanks for the great skin!
First I must say Great Skin. Never mind figured it out.
Montellese Wrote:Furthermore "Weather" backdrop can be set but it does neither appear when I move to "Weather" in the main menu nor when I activate it to see the actual weather data.

would anyone like to let me know the naming convention or how to get weather fanart working.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUGS] and missing items2