Comcast 3-device remote
Hello, all,
I'm attempting to use my Comcast 3-device remote (red OK/Enter button) to control my XBMCLive-powered IONITX HTPC. The remote interface I'm using is a Hauppauge MCE remote and IR receiver.

Comcast lists a device code for MCE remotes as 21972. Using this code for the Aux function on the remote produces some positive results: the arrow keys work, as do the info key and exit key.

However, I have no "Enter" functionality, as the OK/Select button is locked to the Comcast STB function.

I'm interested in remapping the "OK/Select" button to work on the Aux function, sending an "Enter" code to the XBMC system through the Hauppauge IR receiver. However, I have no idea what code to use for this button.

I tried the "OK/Select" remap code listed for XBox in this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=39247

...however, it doesn't seem to work in this case.

Has anyone already done this? is there any info on the appropriate code to use for remapping the "OK/Select" button for use with this receiver, in place of an MCE-compatible remote?

Thank you in advance for any help, and my apologies if this has been covered -- a search didn't turn up the answer.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Comcast 3-device remote0