[LIVE] Aeon - Offline problems with artwork and Library - Revo 3610
>>X<<' Wrote:Did you sort them manually because I did say Ember can create folders and sort them for you ?

If they where all in one folder you might have had a rogue file are you using scene nfo's as well because if you are and they contain an URL XBMC will use it ?

I doubt this is an Ember problem

Yeah I used Ember to create the folders and went back to XBMC and surprise surprise, it is now updating my library correctly.

Once it is done, I am going to assume that one description is still 'rogue' as you rightly describe it. It's highly frustrating, but thankfully, I now have a resolution (more or less).

I would like to thank you both again for your help in this matter Smile It's a steep learning curve, especially for someone who's never dabbled in anything other than Windows in the last 15 years!

edit: no, haven't used any scene NFO's at all - just the ones that Ember generated for me
We all start off knowing nothing so I'm glad to help in any case you can always turn on debug and post a log for bigger problems

If your going to use Aeon then I would recommend using either phil65 mod or ekim232 mod as they are the only ones that have been updated recently, ekim232 has two versions one like the original and new one which came out today or yesterday

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Aeon - Offline problems with artwork and Library - Revo 36100