• 1(current)
Release: Xperience 1.1 UI for XBMC Dharma (Now available via XBMC SVN)
It's finally here! Xperience 1.1 is compatible with the latest XBMC Dharma, you can now use the addons interface with ease. This is the FINAL version of Xperience unless any other major changes happen to XBMC in the near future. It's time for bigger and better things in the skinning world as our team is working on great things behind the scene. Please enjoy this latest version of Xperience.

As always please report Bugs/Suggestions/Requests in the forums stickies.

1.1 Trailer on Youtube

Mediafire Download

Multiupload Download

http://xboxmediacenter.svn.sourceforge.n.../Xperience 1.1/

Be sure to check out the trailer Smile (It's my first one lol)
Awesome, tnx for the update! but the subtitle add-on is not working.. there's no button Sad
Huh, that's odd it was working quite well. Let me look into it and I'll figure it out Smile
You have just made my day!

Thank you, fantastic!
Glad I could help Wink
Could you please add some information about how to install this greatly looking skin?
Vero 4k+ | OSMC Kodi 19.1
Sony KD-65A1
What aren't you getting mate? It's pretty simple to install once you grab it from the official svn. If you're looking for a zip or rar file I'll post one soon.
you should be able to get it there soon:
passion XBMC skin nightly build
XBMCG33K Wrote:What aren't you getting mate? It's pretty simple to install once you grab it from the official svn. If you're looking for a zip or rar file I'll post one soon.

I'm not getting where to find it - it does not show up under
System - Addons - Additional Add-ons - XBMC.org Add-ons - Skin

I'm sure I'm missing something, but maybe I'm not the only one, so it would be nice to put a little more info about how to get hold of your skin. It would make things much easier.
Of course a zip-file would also be nice.
Sony KD-65A1
it's not in official repo for now, you need to downlaod it appart.
Ah yeah it isn't an addon. I doubt i'll be uploading it to the xbmc addon repo honestly.
Ok, so how to download it? wget -r does not work.
Sony KD-65A1
use a svn client to download sources.
XBMCG33K Wrote:Ah yeah it isn't an addon. I doubt i'll be uploading it to the xbmc addon repo honestly.

really? why?
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release: Xperience 1.1 UI for XBMC Dharma (Now available via XBMC SVN)0