Movies in library mode
Hi XBMC forum,

I'm a new user of XBMC and I have a library problem! Following scanning I can see my tv shows and music videos in library mode but cannot see movies, however all three categories appear in file mode and everything works just fine.

I've read the wiki sections covering scanning, setting content, scrapers and naming conventions but still no luck seeing those movies in library mode!

If any one can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Cheers. Daniel.
what is your folder structure and what scraper are you using?
It's a "scraper". One p. Not a scrapper.

Secondly, provide please see stickies on how to post in a useful manner.

You may not have set content properly on your movies.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
sorry... typo fixed.
Hi,

My folder structure is:

Movies>film x (1999)>VIDEO>DVD files

Scraper has been set to IMDB and movies has been selected as the content type.

Thanks. Daniel.
Hi,

I was not making any progress activating library for my movies so I took the decision to start from scratch. After an Apple TV factory restore and reinstall of XBMC I have a working movie library again. The issue (instantly saw it in the fresh install) was that I had deleted the original movies folder in XBMC file view - this was done after several botched atempts at importing movies the first time around! This prevented movies from being shown in library mode but still allowed them to be accessible in file mode. Note to self - RTFM!

Thanks for your responses.

Daniel

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies in library mode0