Did the PVR front ends get cut from 10.05?
Question 
Just noticed that the front ends for VDR, MythTV, Tvheadend, and MediaPortal TVserver are no longer listed/not listed in the roadmap for 10.05.

Are they still going to be in 10.05? delayed to version after that? or was this dropped all together?

Cheers guys
Nope Cut they are the first (maybe second) thing getting merged back for the next version
Are we still weeks away form 10.05 or is it close? I remember last time the roadmap expired it reset to 3 or 4 weeks.

Thanks.
Could someone roughly highlight what are the next step? I use the branch but do see many important not always going in (e.g external ffmpeg bug, addon directory parsing while playing video, ...). I guess branch owner does trunk backport it as time permit but have no clue to when/how it should converge.
No beta yet = weeks.
Jezz, I assume you mean the next version after 10.05?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
sho Wrote:No beta yet = weeks.
Jezz, I assume you mean the next version after 10.05?

Indeed I do, it will be one of the main things added AFTER the next stable version 10.05 the other that might beat it is windows Dsplayer

As always this is not gospel but it is the plan
Bongu Wrote:Are we still weeks away form 10.05 or is it close? I remember last time the roadmap expired it reset to 3 or 4 weeks.

Thanks.

No timeframe. The time on the roadmap is no indication at all. It has been extended manually in the past. For the best indication of when the next release will be, look at the number of open tickets. Nothing will be released while there are open tickets which represent bugs.
Nick8888 Wrote:No timeframe. The time on the roadmap is no indication at all. It has been extended manually in the past. For the best indication of when the next release will be, look at the number of open tickets. Nothing will be released while there are open tickets which represent bugs.

So Dharma is 8% away now Laugh
T1ger Wrote:So Dharma is 8% away now Laugh

I think it has moved 3% in the last 8 weeks.
We will be enjoying 9.11 for a hot minute.
Nick8888 Wrote:No timeframe. The time on the roadmap is no indication at all. It has been extended manually in the past. For the best indication of when the next release will be, look at the number of open tickets. Nothing will be released while there are open tickets which represent bugs.
Not quite.
When the developers deem it to be ready, open tickets will be moved to the next milestone (could be any number).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
The cool thing about this is, when 10.05 finally does come out, you won't HAVE to wait for the next point release or nightly to get the frontends, because everything will be an addon.
Just curious: Why was the name changed from 10.04 to 10.05 when the first delay happened? - Are we gonna see another change to 10.07, or will we now stay with a "late" 10.05?

Personally, I prefer a "good" release over a release "on time".
TV: Samsung 40U6300ES Full HD LCD
HTPC: Asus H97M-Plus, Intel Core i3-4150 CPU, 2GB RAM, DigitalDevices CineC/T Twin DVB-C adapter; Asus Blueray/DVD drive; Samsung 256GB 830 series SSD drive; Kodi 14.0 on OpenELEC 5.0.5
10.08 now Wink http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/31182
scalpel Wrote:10.08 now Wink http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/31182
This is only a number ;-)
I personally can't wait.. Nod
Love this software so much!

I hope its soon.
Download X-cite_V0.3 - 13th June 2007
Download from Rapidshare
Or
Download from Megaupload

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Did the PVR front ends get cut from 10.05?0