New SVN after 31180 and strm files
Hello,
Recently i found out that after the above revision of nightlies any strm file (from m ip tv provider) doesent work properly. The option to deinterlace video is not working and can't be enabled. Reverting back to 31180 works. Tride several svn's after that and none worked. Even kricker's builds did not.

I wish if some1 looks into it so i have an option to upgrade to new functionalities later on.
What do you mean by "Doesn't work properly"? It plays fine but the deinterlacing doesn't work?

Does the deinterlacing work on other files?

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Hi,
the strm files plays fine althrough jagged (interlaced).
Yes, interlacing works properly if selected for mkv containers and random SD xvid files. (seems so, since none of that content is interlaced anyway, cept DVD's which are also playing fine, however tied only 1 since i have only one of those.)
And toggling the interlaced options from the video OSD doesn't work?
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Indeed.
Uninstalled and cleared the remaining config data but it did not matter.
I cannot change the option to anything (auto or deinterlace) in the osd settings.
This apply only to strm files (actually a playlist). I can however do it properly in general movie containers. Selecting automatic or deinterlace and saving as default settings does not have any impact on strm files whatsoever.
So the option is greyed out when playing these streams in the OSD?

It is not grayed but you canot select anything but NONE using those >< buttons althrought they are pointing up and down instead of left right.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New SVN after 31180 and strm files0