Crash on Library Update
XBMC 10.5 r28042
Running On Acer Revo
Local as well as network storage
Contents of xbmc.log file:
http://pastebin.com/8XezeNPp

architecture- i686

This situation is such that when i run an update on a network shared folder specifically the "TV" folder the system will lock up and reload XBMC. It wont reboot the system, it just seems to reload xbmc itself

It seems to Hang on "How I Met Your Mother" of wich i have all 5 seasons, wondering if its a size issue? Also the Eps were obtained with Sickbeard, which collects meta data each season has a .tbn file and each ep has a .srr file with info about the show, im wondering if this is the issue
I have many other show directory that are sorted and obtained in this fashion however not to this quantity

Any help would be be very helpful

Drew
Please update to a more recent version and try again.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
updated to svn28256
Still the same issue is occurring
I just removed the "How i met your Mother" sub folder and the reboot did not occur. What in the sub folder could cause reboot/reloading?

Drew
You need a way newer revision the most current one is 31996

Cheers,
Crash
crash123 Wrote:You need a way newer revision the most current one is 31996

Cheers,
Crash

Hum What am i doing wrong here:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following packages have been kept back:
linux-generic linux-headers-generic linux-image-generic
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 3 not upgraded.

i followed this upgrade process here:
http://boshdirect.com/blogs/tech/upgrade...t-svn.html

Im on Jaunty, is this an issue?

Thanks

Drew
Oh. svn ppa builds are currently broken. You'll have to wait for a successful build.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:Oh. svn ppa builds are currently broken. You'll have to wait for a successful build.

Damnz!
As for resoling my crash? any hope?

Drew
There's always hope Wink
SO if i understand properly, the current build i have is the best i can do without compiling my own from source? (oh which i have no clue how to do)

Has anyone have issues with Sickbeard meta data files and XBMC lib updates?

Drew
Drewdatrip Wrote:SO if i understand properly, the current build i have is the best i can do without compiling my own from source? (oh which i have no clue how to do)

Has anyone have issues with Sickbeard meta data files and XBMC lib updates?

Drew

i have the same problem. i also use sickbeard - don't know if that's the cause.
I have never had it crash on scanning untill the use of Sickbeard. Im gonna try to remove the meta data files and see what happens.

Would you do the same?

Drew
Please upload your files somewhere so we can test with the current dharma-pre builds.
vdrfan Wrote:Please upload your files somewhere so we can test with the current dharma-pre builds.

Heres the issue, with a few eps meta data its fine, however with a large amout it seems to cause it to crash, however i havent found the threshold
Ill see if i can upload all 5 seasons into a rar file somewhere

Drew
http://db.tt/ilAUo7
http://db.tt/qBj4Dz

Theres the meta data
Ok so previous crash occurred on a Linux machine. I tested the the scan issue on a OSX 9.11 r26018 and all went well
So im not sure if its a platform issue or what

Drew

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash on Library Update0