General Help Needed - First time setup
Howdy all,

I've just installed XBMC on a Win XP system and it runs fine. I copied over all my movies and things and that's OK as well.

I'm trying to use the Aeon skin and having some problems.

1) First off, I'm having trouble figuring out how to move around. I'm trying to just use a mouse and keyboard but the mouse doesn't seem to work right at all. Keyboard seems OK and using Enter and Backspace seems to get me around but I'm not sure what the default keys are.

2) The main menu bar that says Videos, Music, etc. The words are too big or the space they take up is too small and they are all getting cut off and running into each other. I couldn't find a way to set this via any menus or anything...

3) I went through one of the menus and did the Add Source. It asked me to name the source so I chose Movies (which is the name of the folder I keep my Movies in). Now I have a Movies and a Movies (2). Movies is empty and Movies 2 is where my stuff is. Not sure what I did wrong but obviously that's not how I want it.

That's all for now but once I get those working, I'm sure I'll find more.

Thanks.
1) if you use to want the mouse, then aeon is the wrong skin for you. it´s made for keyboard or,even better, remote.

2) seems as if you don´t have the fonts needed. how did you download aeon?

3)please read the wiki, that´s not a skin thing.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
General Help Needed - First time setup0