Dharma Beta 1, locks up in Picture Slide Show screensaver
If I set the screen saver to slide show, and then turn my monitor off then when I turn my monitor on again, XBMC is locked on one picture in the slide show and becomes unresponsive. I have to kill it from the task manager, but windows never closes it from unresponsiveness.

XBMC is in full screen mode.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B58dO8u...NzJj&hl=en
(Living Room)
core i7 HD4000 running MythTV .27 and XBMC 16
on XBMCUbuntu 14.04 with 24Hz, DTS-HDMA 7.1
(Bedroom)
core i3 Intel Nuc MythTV .27(front end) and XBMC 16
on Xubuntu 14.04 with 24Hz,
(Mother-in-Law)
Second Gen Raspberry Pi running OpenElec
Droid Turbo with kodi and live tv!
Please grab a minimal debug log and use pastebin or similar so it is more accessible to developers.

Thanks,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

It appears I can only replicate the problem if I walk away from the machine for a while and leave it running. Thus filling the debug with all the picture cycling info. I will try to crank up the time between images to see if I can keep the log size down.

I believe all the log will show is this though
16:22:33 T:3052 M:4294967295 DEBUG: Received request to serve 'DeviceDescription.xml'

and then it seems to hang. That message shows up several times once the screen saver starts and is always the last thing written in the log.

Pastebin didn't seem to like the log file, probably because of its size, but anyone should be able to download that log file, even if they dont have a google account.
(Living Room)
core i7 HD4000 running MythTV .27 and XBMC 16
on XBMCUbuntu 14.04 with 24Hz, DTS-HDMA 7.1
(Bedroom)
core i3 Intel Nuc MythTV .27(front end) and XBMC 16
on Xubuntu 14.04 with 24Hz,
(Mother-in-Law)
Second Gen Raspberry Pi running OpenElec
Droid Turbo with kodi and live tv!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dharma Beta 1, locks up in Picture Slide Show screensaver0