Green tint
Hi All,

I currently have a radeon 5670 (xfx card) in my windows htpc. On occasion, and it seems to be completly random when it happens running Dharma, the selected video will flicker and my screen will turn this green hue or tint if you will.

Most of the time, the only way to fix it is to actually stop the video, and then replay it, and it seems to right itself. The other fix is of course to just reboot (cause it seems to affect windows too, not just xbmc).

Could this be a ATI driver issue? Or does it sound like I perhaps have a wonky card.

I have the card hooked up via HDMI to my Sony receiver, which is in turn hooked up to my sony xbr4. Any thoughts or ideas? This is the only device that exhibits this problem, so I'm ruling out the receiver.

Thanks all!
keerf Wrote:Hi All,

I currently have a radeon 5670 (xfx card) in my windows htpc. On occasion, and it seems to be completly random when it happens running Dharma, the selected video will flicker and my screen will turn this green hue or tint if you will.

Most of the time, the only way to fix it is to actually stop the video, and then replay it, and it seems to right itself. The other fix is of course to just reboot (cause it seems to affect windows too, not just xbmc).

Could this be a ATI driver issue? Or does it sound like I perhaps have a wonky card.

I have the card hooked up via HDMI to my Sony receiver, which is in turn hooked up to my sony xbr4. Any thoughts or ideas? This is the only device that exhibits this problem, so I'm ruling out the receiver.

Thanks all!
This is an ATI problem, had the same problem myself.
Install 10.9a hotfix, that should fix it.

/Linus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Green tint0