Made for TV Movies and Scrapers
This has probably been asked, but I could not find it through the search function. Basically within my movie library are a few movies that were made for tv and I cannot get either the moviedb nor the imdb scrapers to recognize them (and the films are in their database on the web). Wondering if there was a way of getting these recognized. Thanks.
uhm, if they are in the db's, it's just a matter of naming them correctly.
spiff Wrote:uhm, if they are in the db's, it's just a matter of naming them correctly.

Well maybe its something else then.... I added my entire library, and all but 4 movies were added, and they all happened to be tv movies, so I assumed that that was the factor. Though they are named the same as in the DB... I don't suppose there is a way of adding them based on their imdb file name, i.e tt0235...
Nix everything I said about TV movies... the problem was that when I was switching to imdb as the default scraper, it wasn't actually doing it and the films were on their database but not on the moviesdb one which xbmc kept searching even though the imdb database was chosen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Made for TV Movies and Scrapers0