Aeon showmix + OSD subtitles bugged?
Hi,

Trying to configure aeon showmix evolution to download subs from the OSD interface. I can get it to work in every other skin, but when I click the OSD subs button nothing happens at all. I've made sure that the plugin is installed and active, that it's enabled as an OSD option etc.

I've tried on dharma 3 and 4, latest version of showmix Evo and also check the subtitle (official xbmc subtitles) plugin for updates.

I've tried it on two different machines, one with win7 x64 ultimate and the other with win7 pro 32-bit, and I'm running both xbmc and windows in swedish.

I'm trying to fetch subs from undertexter.se and opensubtitles.org.

Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot it like a pro? Like, looking through some logfiles or such?
meshwolf Wrote:Hi,

Trying to configure aeon showmix evolution to download subs from the OSD interface. I can get it to work in every other skin, but when I click the OSD subs button nothing happens at all. I've made sure that the plugin is installed and active, that it's enabled as an OSD option etc.

I've tried on dharma 3 and 4, latest version of showmix Evo and also check the subtitle (official xbmc subtitles) plugin for updates.

I've tried it on two different machines, one with win7 x64 ultimate and the other with win7 pro 32-bit, and I'm running both xbmc and windows in swedish.

I'm trying to fetch subs from undertexter.se and opensubtitles.org.

Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot it like a pro? Like, looking through some logfiles or such?

thats strange it works for me every time i am using win7 64bit xbmc beta4.
so you have gone into the skin settings and set subs script on and pointed the path to what subtitle plugin you want to use?

next when playing a movie you should be able to just press m when in music osd and select the far right button that should bring up subs script

i only have the option to select xbmc subtitles addon
ZombieRobot Wrote:thats strange it works for me every time i am using win7 64bit xbmc beta4.
so you have gone into the skin settings and set subs script on and pointed the path to what subtitle plugin you want to use?

next when playing a movie you should be able to just press m when in music osd and select the far right button that should bring up subs script

i only have the option to select xbmc subtitles addon

Yes, that's exactly what I've done.

BUT, I kept messing about with the far left icon, so it was all my bad. Let me just apologize while you *facepalm* at the n00b, and we'll get back to whatever it was we were doing. Big Grin
Hello,

i'm having some trouble with the subtitle add-on in combination with the showmix skin and icefilms plugin. I can select a subtitle by pressing the far right button on the osd when a film or serie is playing but it gives me the message Cannot save the subtitle on the chosen location. Would you like to temporaraly activate it? (translated it from dutch so it has t b somthing like that). When I choose Yes, nothing happens. I still don't haveasub. In themenu, the subfile is red colourwise.

Any ideas maybe?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon showmix + OSD subtitles bugged?0