Dharma RC1 on Revo 3600
Hi,
I've got Camelot xbmc live installed on my Revo 3600 (2GB) running fine.

I've tried to run the Dharma Live beta 4 and RC1 from my external CD drive, without luck so far, it just sits at the XBMC splash screen with the dots moving left to right.

So I replaced the HD with a spare and tried a full install of XBMC Live Dharma RC1 from CD drive. has

Everything went fine and then when it rebooted but it just hangs the same as the Live from CD attempt.

I haven't found anything similar on the forum.

Any ideas why it won't work with my Revo?
Has anyone got it to work successfully on a Revo 3600?
Mate I'm having terrible trouble - I've got a 3610 and 9.11 was working perfect.

I'm now trying to update mine (by starting fresh) and build a second one on an ER1401 system which is almost the same thing.

I absolutely cannot get things to function properly. First the installer never loads properly from the USB (the cdrom problem) - I did find a workaround. Then with XBMC installed the splash screen doesn't look right and it loads into tty1 command prompt.

On switching to tty7 where XBMC runs there is nothing.

Can't seem to find people with the same problems. I've tried it with Dharma 4, Rc1 and Rc2 now.
Stanton73 Wrote:Mate I'm having terrible trouble - I've got a 3610 and 9.11 was working perfect.

I'm now trying to update mine (by starting fresh) and build a second one on an ER1401 system which is almost the same thing.

I absolutely cannot get things to function properly. First the installer never loads properly from the USB (the cdrom problem) - I did find a workaround. Then with XBMC installed the splash screen doesn't look right and it loads into tty1 command prompt.

On switching to tty7 where XBMC runs there is nothing.

Can't seem to find people with the same problems. I've tried it with Dharma 4, Rc1 and Rc2 now.

Any luck with the final release? I'm stuck on Camelot !!

Can not get it to install whatever I do Stare

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dharma RC1 on Revo 36000