Films not showing correctly in library
I have the latest build of XBMC and I appear to have some issue with the NFO files or the way XBMC interprets them.

Of all the new films I have added they seem to lack all info from the NFO file, and they show up in the library with only their picture and NO other information. I have tried reinstalling XBMC but this did not help. Can you help me?

Regards
Picarro
Sounds like your in file mode you need to be in library mode to see movie info to use library mode you must first scan your movies into your library

You need to set content on the sources you have added then scan them

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...tart_Guide
Okay .. We are a bit past that stage, all my videos are entered into the library and I am in library-mode. The problem only occurs on new films, my old films are perfect with all the info they should have.
Did you rescan the new ones in?
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
Are you using 9.11 because I wouldn't call that the latest ?

9.11 has this problem if your using the imdb scraper because imdb changed their layout but this shouldn't effect you if your using nfo's are sure you have things set correctly

Also are you using Ember to create your nfo's because that will leave loads of stuff missing in the nfo for the same reason unless you select "Scrape full cast"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Films not showing correctly in library0